Hello,

we have a cluster of two nodes. Every index in this cluster consists of 2
shards and one replica. We want to make use of  snapshots & restore to
transfer data between two clusters. When we make our snapshots on node one
only the primary shard is included, the replica shard is missing. While
restoring on the other cluster the process breaks because of the missing
second shard.
Do we have to make a snapshot for each node to include both primary shards
so that we can restore the whole index or am i missing something here?

Thanks in advance
Daniel