Yes, I am applying "reuters" on my document (compose by text and picture).
My goal is to do my research on the text of the document with any word or
part of a word.

Yes the problem it's my nGram filter.
How do I solve this problem ? Deacrease nGram max ? Change Analyzer by an
other but who satisfy my goal ?