Sorry for the cross post, but it applies to both lists. Given the
increasing use of ELK I am hoping we can kickstart a community driven repo
for Kibana dashboards.

To that end I've setup a repository on Github at
https://github.com/markwalkom/kibana-dashboards and I'm asking anyone with
interesting dashboards that they are happy to share to submit a pull
request with the json and a screenshot example to the repo.

To start I've included the default dashboards from the kibana repo and have
gotten a few people to share some interesting ones, including;

   - windows-ad-logging by @girlgerms from http://girl-germs.com/?p=438
   - Collectd_Server_Metrics by @deepakmdass88 from

http://beingasysadmin.com/blog/2014/05/05/extending-elk-stack-to-voip-infrastructure/
   - SIP-Responses by @deepakmdass88 from

http://beingasysadmin.com/blog/2014/05/05/extending-elk-stack-to-voip-infrastructure/

Again, if anyone else is interested in contributing please let me know.

Regards,
Mark Walkom

Infrastructure Engineer
Campaign Monitor