Hi All,

I am working on a project with elasticsearch and require the top_hits
aggregation.  With maven central having only upto 1.2.0, I am currently
unable to test/develop the module that requires top_hits aggregation.  This
is the key feature that made us to move to elasticsearch.  If there is any
1.x snapshot build available that I can use in my maven configuration for
the project, it will help us develop our module till 1.3.0 is officially
out.

Also, it would be really helpful if a tentative release plan is made
available for users reference.  It helps to plan the developement of
features.

Thanks,

V. Varadhan