I see. The only thing I can see is to add another application layer or a REST
plugin which does it.

--
David ;-)

Le 5 juil. 2014 à 15:53, vineeth mohan <vm.vineethmo...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello David ,

Well i have a case where each document is very small and i need to download
like 500 of them.
Here the _index , _type , _id information is more than a single document
themself.
I am not using them in anyway and it would be a good idea to disable them.

Thanks
            Vineeth