Hi,

I am using java to learn elasticsearch API. I tried to start from the index
api with the example code on website Resource page:

Node node = nodeBuilder().node();
        Client client = node.client();

        IndexResponse response = client.prepareIndex("twitter", "tweet", "1"
)
                .setSource(jsonBuilder()
                            .startObject()
                                .field("user", "kimchy")
                                .field("postDate", new Date())
                                .field("message", "trying out Elasticsearch"
)
                            .endObject()
                          )
                .execute()
                .actionGet();

My problem is that importing only the elasticsearch-1.2.2.jar is not
enough, and I need to go download .jar files like

org/apache/lucene/search/vectorhighlight/SimpleFieldFragList
org/apache/lucene/index/memory/MemoryIndex.............

to solve the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Is there a better efficient way to import all these required class files?
(instead of google all the jar files and add into eclipse libraries)