I configured ldap properties in httpd.conf.

AuthLDAPBindDN "uid=nabajaj,OU=Employee,OU=Cisco
Users,DC=ds,DC=cisco,DC=com"
    AuthLDAPBindPassword "password"
    AuthLDAPURL "ldap://domain:389/OU=Employee,OU=Cisco
Users,DC=ds,DC=cisco,DC=com?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)"
AuthType Basic
    AuthBasicProvider "ldap"
authzldapauthoritative Off
    AuthName "some text for login prompt"
      require valid-user

But it giving me error like

[error] [client x.x.x.x] user nabajaj: authentication failure for
"/kibana": Password Mismatch

Please help me here.