Yea, I really like it.  I have been thinking about the exact same thing for
a while but never had the time to put it together.  I do have some things I
would like to add such as the ability to stop a document from being indexed
when the doc has/does not have a specific value.  At any rate, great job!

Thanks,
Matt Weber