Hi Colin,

thanks for checking. I could successfully reproduce your example and I even
splitted it into 2 indeces and it worked (Elasticsearch 1.3.0). But as soon
as I try it with my data it doesnt work. I ran some additional tests and it
works if I only use the current index (day) and split it in half. But as
soon as I try to compare yesterday and the day before it only seems to get
the data from one day but not the other.

Cheers,
Valentin