Thats super-cool!
We are using the Java API, but the rest api is super-useful for support.
The security people won't be too happy to find it wide-open - and this will
give us a fig-leaf of security that will keep them happy (we can put the
NodeServlet behind our standard security filter)

The one issue I have run into, however, is it doesn't help me with plugins
with a _site component ... not sure what to do there...
Any suggestions?
(Marvel or ElasticHQ)

Cheers.