I might be wrong but I think that scripts should be located in config/scripts,
right?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 30 juillet 2014 à 11:31:10, Nick T (nttod...@gmail.com) a écrit:

Is there a way to have a native java script accessible in integration tests? In
my integration tests I am creating a test node in the /tmp folder.

I've tried copying the script to /tmp/plugins/scripts but that was quite
hopeful and unfortunately does not work.

Desperate for help.

Thanks