Thank you for the links. Yeah, I am new to ES. (and http rest)
What I understand is that if I want to get the index documents on my SSH
server, I can SSH log in the server.
And then rest http get from localhost:9200.

Could you explain more about  "use SSH directly for it"?
I think what I want to do is close to this transport client example
<http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/client/java-api/current/client.html#transport-client>

But I have to provide ssh credential.