Got the answer!

It turns out that just add an "&" between the url and encoded json body.

String string1="{\"query\" : {\"match_all\" : {}}}";
WebResource webResource = client
.resource("http://localhost:9200/obd2/_search?scroll=1m&size=50&"+
URLEncoder.encode(string1));

then the http/get was successfully transferred and return the query result.