Well, my slow logs are 0 bytes. My logging.yml looks okay but I don't think
they are configured. I looked at the ES docs and saw that I should have
these set somewhere. I'm thinking elastic search.yml configuration file?

#index.search.slowlog.threshold.query.warn: 10s
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.query.info: 5s
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.query.debug: 2s
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.query.trace: 500ms

#index.search.slowlog.threshold.fetch.warn: 1s
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.fetch.info: 800ms
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.fetch.debug: 500ms
#index.search.slowlog.threshold.fetch.trace: 200ms

And querying for hot threads never returns a response. I have marvel
installed as well. Is there something else I can look at? Thanks,

Tony