Hi,

We're using ES to index email, specifically mailing list messages. We'd
like search to work similar to Gmail in that we'd like to match on either
the subject or body of the email, and if it matches on the subject, we only
want to display one result for that match (say the first message in that
thread). In our naive implementation, we have an ES index for subjects and
another for message bodies. But that gets us two sets of results, not
combined. Is there a better way to structure the data, or a query that
we're missing so that we get one set of combined results?

Thanks,
Mark