Hi Alex,

Is there an updates on this topic? I want to know how easy or how complex
is it to write a custom aggregator. For example, I want to calculate all
the n-th central moments, with n=2,3,4,..10. By the way, Elasticsearch
already provides the 2nd central moment, i.e. square of the standard
deviation.

In general, I would like to know what kind of custom aggregator is easy to
write?

Thanks,
Jin