Hi,

Can I using Cluster API or some other Java way, find the shards that are
allocated to cluster -> node -> index.

I would like to check which shards are deployed to a physical node, and
query only that shard to find what was indexed on that data.

I would be using a _routing value, and using this query, I want to check
which routing value went to which shard.

Thanks,
Sandeep