How expensive are your queries? Are you using aggregations or sorting on
string fields that could use up your field data cache? Are you using the
defaults for the cache? Post the current usage.

If you post an example query and mapping, perhaps the community can help
optimize it.

Cheers,

Ivan

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 12:28 AM, Narendra Yadala <narendra.yad...@gmail.com