How big is it? Maybe i can have it anyway? I pulled two ancient ultrasparcs
out of my closet to try to debug your issue, but unfortunately they are a
pita to work with (dead nvram battery on both, zeroed mac address, etc.) Id
still love to get to the bottom of this.
On Aug 22, 2014 3:59 PM, <tony.apo...@iqor.com> wrote:

> Hi Adrien,
> It's a bunch of garbled binary data, basically a dump of the process image.
> Tony
>

> On Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:36:12 PM UTC-4, Adrien Grand wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> Do you have more information in the core dump file? (cf. the "Core dump
>> written" line that you pasted)
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:53 PM, <tony....@iqor.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I installed ES 1.3.2 on a spare Solaris 11/ T4-4 SPARC server to scale
>>> out of small x86 machine.  I get a similar exception running ES with
>>> JAVA_OPTS=-d64.  When Logstash 1.4.1 sends the first message I get the
>>> error below on the ES process:
>>>

>>> #
>>> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
>>> #
>>> #  SIGBUS (0xa) at pc=0xffffffff7a9a3d8c, pid=14473, tid=209
>>> #
>>> # JRE version: 7.0_25-b15
>>> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.25-b01 mixed mode
>>> solaris-sparc compressed oops)
>>> # Problematic frame:
>>> # V  [libjvm.so+0xba3d8c]  Unsafe_GetInt+0x158
>>> #
>>> # Core dump written. Default location:
>>> /export/home/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-1.3.2/core
>>> or core.14473
>>> #
>>> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
>>> #   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
>>> #

>>> "elasticsearch[KYLIE1][http_server_worker][T#17]{New I/O worker #147}"
>>> daemon [_thread_in_vm, id=209, stack(0xffffffff5b800000,