Hi Joerg,
You are right about analyzer. I have also a little different case or maybe
I missed something (and analyzer-way can also handle my case).

I'd like to process a query and add additional filter to each of queries.
To build this filter external service should be queried to fetch additional
data and use this data to build proper filter. Filter can be build for a
few fields: for example fileld1:foo AND field2:bar AND field3:test. Do you
have any suggestions?

--
Paweł