Hi Alexander,

If I may, I have a follow-up question to your response here. How does the
completion suggester behave with fields such as payload and score when it
is unifying the response based on output ?? Are scores increased based on
this combination? if payloads are different, which ones are returned?

Thanks for you help!

Alistair