I'm curious: Using the delimited_payload_filter, how do you know which term
in delimited list was hit by query in script? From the "text scoring in
scripts" documentation, it seems you have to know the term:

_index['FIELD'].get('TERM', _PAYLOADS)

Is the matched term accessible in the script in some way?