Hi,
I'm have to prepare a mechanism which is able to run a scheduled job in ES.
This job will be responsible for periodical remove of unused documents. I
think it is easy to achieve in simple plugin. The only problem I see is
synchronization. I think it is reasonable that at a time only one job is
running. Is there any way to do it with internal ES API (without using
external software like zookeeper)?

To answer possible suggestions. I don't want to and cannot use any external
tools and run it as cron jobs.

Any ideas?

--
Paweł Róg