Hi,

I have an ES cluster with 12 data nodes spread on 6 servers (so 2 nodes per
server) and I saw that replicas of a shard can be allocated on the same
server(on each nodes hosted by a server)

To avoid this I haveset those parameters to the cluster:
node.host: <server_name>
cluster.routing.allocation.awareness.attributes: zone, host

But I'm wondering if there are not a specific parameter for this instead of
using clustering awareness allocation?

Nicolas