Hi guys,

I have some streaming sensor data as input to ES. For each incoming data
message, I need to do a query on the historic data in ES according to the
'timestamp' and 'messageId' in that message.  I need to get the aggregated
query results in real-time.

My problem is each data message may sprout 28 queries at approximately the
same time and I get [No-nodes available] error from ES frequently.

Can anyone suggest what is the cause of this error and how can I fix it? Or
should I use some other system to handle this problem like apache storm?

Thanks!

Yuheng