How do I implement the following query using Java ApI? Thanks!

curl -XGET http://localhost:9200/cs/csdl/_search?pretty=true -d '
{
"query":{
    "function_score": {
        "functions": [
        {
            "boost_factor": "-10",
            "filter": {
                 "terms" : {"abbrev" : ["computer"] }
        ],
        "query": {
          "filtered": {
            "query" : {
            "multi_match" : {
                "fields" : ["title"],
                "query" : ["computer"]

            }
            },
            "filter": {
              "bool": {
            "must": { "range": {
                             "pubdate": {
                        "gte": "1890-09" ,
                                "lte":"2014-08"
                 },

             "must" : {
                "terms" : {
                   "abbrev" : ["computer","annals","software"]
}'