Hello,

I have created a location filed by using below code

 if [latitude] and [longitude] {

    mutate {
      rename => [ "latitude", "[location][lat]", "longitude", "[location][lon]"
]

But when i check location field type then it is not created as geo_point.

when i am trying to search a geo_point then i am getting below error.
 QueryParsingException[[logstash-2014.09.11] failed to find geo_point field
[location1]];

can you help me to resolve this