Hello,

I've picked up a great little utility called wirbelsturm
(https://github.com/miguno/wirbelsturm). With it I've managed to automate
the creation of Vagrant backed VMs for a large chunk of my infrastructure
without much pain. Then I got to elasticsearch. I've tried a fe variations
of the below yaml, and cannot get elasticsearch to start.

I am running es on CentOS 6.5. What am I missing?

---
classes:
  - elasticsearch

elasticsearch::manage_repo: true