When it comes to JSON, Jackson should be at the top of your list. It's an excellent library and it has plenty of support for XML [1]

[1] https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-dataformat-xml

On 9/16/14 5:48 PM, John Smith wrote:
Yep, already doing that part actually...

Was just wondering I guess the best way to deserialize from json to xml for
instance.

I suppose it's slightly off topic but what are some good json to xml converters.