Hi, David,

Thanks a lot for your prompt help. I got both approaches working, which is
very exciting. I prefer the top_hits aggregation approach. The msearch
approach is not accepting normal JSON payloads, which makes things a bit
harder for processing in Javascript.

My query payload is shown below. Works like a champ!

Best regards,
Jingzhao

{
    "size": 0,
    "query": {
        "bool": {
            "should": [
                { "term" : { "_type": "0000000000000001" } },
                { "term" : { "_type": "0000000000000002" } }
            ]
        }
    },
    "sort": {