Thank you for your answer Jörg. I remove them in conf file but my
performance problem continues.  I have another question about it. My
network stat is that;

curl -XGET 'http://localhost:9200/_nodes/stats/network?human&pretty'
{
  "cluster_name" : "test-cluster",
  "nodes" : {
    "XB95yJZhS7WLAPBm9O994Q" : {
      "timestamp" : 1411643924755,
      "name" : "test",
      "transport_address" : "inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]",
      "host" : "test-host",
      "ip" : [ "inet[/127.0.0.1:9300]", "NONE" ],
      "attributes" : {
        "master" : "true"
      },
      "network" : {
        "tcp" : {
          "active_opens" : 794549,
          "passive_opens" : 489890,
          "curr_estab" : 402,
          "in_segs" : 99304476,
          "out_segs" : 100905758,
          "retrans_segs" : 53037,
          "estab_resets" : 10989,
          "attempt_fails" : 420884,
          "in_errs" : 18226,
          "out_rsts" : 439001

Have you any idea about why curr_estab value is so big? I use
elasticsearch.py for insertion and only 8 connections are active for
indexing data on 2 processes.