Could it be a bug?
I saw the exactly same warning from log file while rolling restart all
nodes.  I am running 1.3.2 on all nodes.
I saw about 4 times when restart total 12 nodes.
The cluster is OK. all indices eventually in green state.
One more detail, the warning happens on the node different from the node I
am restarting.