You could run less intense queries.  Get more ram.  Finally if io wait is a
problem then you could switch to/add more solid state disks.  Or you can
add more nodes.  We've done all of those for our Elasticsearch (no
Logstash/Kibana in front though).

Nik

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 4:43 AM, joergpra...@gmail.com <joergpra...@gmail.com