My ES cluster nodes and Hadoop nodes are not collocated. Light version does
not works for me without putting enough correct versions of hadoop related
jars.  Right now I don't want to create my jar as Brent did and I don't
want to install hadoop or copy jars on the es nodes either . Right now I
can wait until my hadoop cluster  upgrade to a version that es-hadoop
supports. Or there is a version that is compatible to the hadoop My ES
nodes talk to .
Thanks,