Hi All,
  I am facing a problem.How to do mapping of making a object of nested
type.I* only wants itemResults object of nested type.*

my document structure is -

{
   "_id": "inspectionresults-07d864fd-76ec-427a-a1c6-b70e420ce3d8",
   "_rev": "12-64c44ddcfcd477dfa86cdb9d3c659748",
   "sectionResults": [

       {
           "SectionName": "More Details",
           "itemResults": [

               {
                   "InspectionItem": "Launch Month",
                   "ItemInfo": ""

               }
           ]
       }

   ]
}

and my query is -
PUT realtek_release_v6_nestedsearch/_mapping
{
  "realtek_release_v6_nestedsearch":{
    "properties": {
      "sectionResults":{
        "type": "object",
        "properties": {
          "itemResults":{
            "type": "nested"

error is -  "nested object under path [sectionResults] is not of nested
type"

please send me query according to my document structure.*i only wants
itemResults object of nested type*.