Hi ,

I am extracting tweets from twitter and i found the following issue.
On doing a terms facet on field retweet.id , i received some user ID's.
Now on doing a term query on one of the value obtained , I am not getting
any result.

The facet is as following  -
{
  "facets": {
    "terms": {
      "terms": {
        "field": "retweet.id",
        "size": 10,
        "order": "count",
        "exclude": []
I received value 524145031945877919 using the faceting over field retweet.id
as the top first.

facets: {

   - terms: {
      - _type: terms