Hi,

I am using following yaml settings for Tribe Node:

node.name: es_tribenode
http.port: 7774
tribe.t0.cluster.name: source_cluster1
tribe.t0.transport.tcp.port: 7709
tribe.t1.cluster.name: source_cluster2
tribe.t1.transport.tcp.port: 7709

Both the source clusters are running with *tcp.port = 7709*, hence I added
the setting *tribe.t0.transport.tcp.port**: 7709* and
*tribe.t1.transport.tcp.port**: 7709*, respectively for each cluster. So
that Tribe Node can connect to source cluster nodes over *7709*.

But the problem arises when ES creates individual internal nodes for both
clusters.

First internal node (es_tribenode/t0) is bound to 7709 port.

And when ES tries to create Second internal node (es_tribenode/t1) , it
fails with bind exception. Because it tries to bind 7709 port to Second
internal node. And this port is already taken by First internal node.
         *org.elasticsearch.transport.BindTransportException: Failed to
bind to [7709]*

My question is that, is there any way to control ports of internal nodes
via yml settings ? (without changing source cluster ports so that source
clusters keep running on the same port)

Thanks,