This issue looks to be fixed on
https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/4668

However, on elasticsearch-1.3.4, running the example with
rest.action.multi.allow_explicit_index: false:
```
POST /foo/bar/_bulk
{ "_id" : "1", "baz": "foobar" }
```
I am getting the exception:
```
{
   "took": 1,
   "errors": true,
   "items": [
      {
         "create": {
            "_index": "foo",
            "_type": "bar",
            "_id": "oX0Xp8dzRbySZiKX8QI0zw",
            "status": 400,
            "error": "MapperParsingException[failed to parse [_id]];
nested: MapperParsingException[Provided id [oX0Xp8dzRbySZiKX8QI0zw] does
not match the content one [1]]; "
   ]
}
```
Am I doing something wrong or something has changed?