You can either use a pattern tokenizer with your patterns being whitespace
+ hypen, or further decompose your token post tokenization with the word
delimiter token filter, which is much harder to use (and might be an
overkill for your use case).

http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/analysis-pattern-tokenizer.html
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/analysis-word-delimiter-tokenfilter.html

Cheers,