Hi,

On my project, I have a problem like this:
When I try to search any query contains "the" with query_string/match query
it really returns results slowly like 4-5 seconds. After that, I found out
that I should use common term query to ignore highly frequent words in
index such as "the", "and". However, the effect on time does not decrease
very much. I mean I was expecting milliseconds but it is still 1-2 seconds
sometimes even slower.

so this is m question, is speed is alright and I am waiting too much from
elasticsearch, or should I do extra mappings operations on index level to
increase the speed of query?

Thanks a lot.
Mehmet -