Hi Ankur,

I assume that your revenueFilter aggregation uses an actual filter and not
a match_all filter? Otherwise you could just remove it.

Are you actually interested in the top hits that match your query? If not,
you could switch to the `count` search type and move the filter from your
aggregation to the filtered_query, this would be faster.

Adrien Grand