Can you try in your pom.xml to exclude the default randomizedtesting jar
retrieved by Lucene with another version? Use the change below and give it
a go.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId>
<artifactId>lucene-test-framework</artifactId>
<version>${lucene.version}</version>
<scope>test</scope>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>randomizedtesting-runner</artifactId>
<groupId>
com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting
</groupId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>
 <dependency>
            <groupId>com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting</groupId>
            <artifactId>randomizedtesting-runner</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.10</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>