Hi, I'm very newbie on ElasticSearch.
I'm try to indexing a set of biological data. There are some fields like
'gene_id' or 'gene_shortname' that should be processed as literal strings.
When I try to search for 'ZNF6092' in a field filled with 'linc-ZNF6092-6',
I can't find anything. When I search for 'linc' I find correct document
elsewhere.
It seems that this is a problem with ES analyzer, but I tried to set it for
do not analyze fields, but it seems that nothing changes.
I try with:

curl -XPOST 'localhost:9200/a3' -d @tracking_map.json

where tracking_map.json is

{
  "mappings": {
    "tracking": {
      "properties": {
        "tracking_id" : {
          "type": "string",
          "index":"not_analyzed"
        },
        "nearest_ref_id" : {
          "type": "string",
          "index":"not_analyzed"
        },
        "gene_id" : {
          "type": "string",
          "index":"not_analyzed"
        },
        "gene_short_name" : {
          "type": "string",
          "index":"not_analyzed"

And then re-indexing of all documents. I failed, but where?
Thanks in advance,

Alessandro