Hi,
I'm thinking about building custom ClusterAction. I see that I can build
custom classes for Request, NodeResponse and NodesRespone but it is not
clear to me how I can register my custom action.

In case of Rest action it was quite easy because in plugin i simply use

    public void onModule(RestModule module) {
        module.addRestAction(RestCustomAction.class);
    }

but I cannot find any examples how I can do this in case of custom
ClusterAction.

Does anybody have any example how I can achieve this? Thanks for your help.

--
Paweł Róg