Hi All,

Thanks pulkitsinghal and Nicolas for your post replies.

Actually I decided to go with pagination in elasticsearch, so on scroll I
woluld load another part of results.

On every scroll request I have to do a request in elastic search server
with the same query just changing from offset.

This is not good solution for performance, but I will check and test this
with big data how it will work.

I will take time to share with you the application after It is finished,
and I will share details how many data are totally, and how the performance
is going on.

Best Regards,
Driton