Hello

I have a native script that I'm using to score/sort queries and it is not
working properly for one of my three types.

All three types have the same nested field, and I'm using the script to
check values and score/sort by an externally defined order.  However, for
one of the three types the values pulled from the doc fields are always
zero/null (using docFieldLongs("fieldName").getValue() or
docFieldStrings("stringValue").getValue()).  I can check for the fields to
be present using doc().containsKey(), and it seems to see them, but it
never actually sees any values.  I've pulled a few records manually and
verified that the data looks good.

The only think I can think of that's different is that this one type is a
child of one of the other two, but I'm querying it completely independently
of the parent in this case.  Does this sound familiar to anyone by any
chance?