From: "Jingzhao Ou" <jingzhao...@gmail.com>
To: elasticsearch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:54:27 PM
Subject: Re: Elastic Search as cache

I did some experiments following your advice. One issue is that: when "_source"
is disabled, when I get a document by its id, the original JSON is not there.
How am I supposed to get my data back with "_source" set to false?

I figured out a way to get data back when "_source" is disabled. That is by
setting "store" to true on a field. My question is whether setting "store" to
true for all the fields is faster than setting "_source" to true in my specific
case.

Thanks a lot!
Jingzhao

Proceso de Acreditación de la Maestría en Gestión de Proyectos Informáticos.
En busca de la Excelencia. Del 24 al 28 de noviembre de 2014.