> Can you post more information about the IndexCorruptedException, stacktrace,
> or reproduction?

I have to correct me:  CorruptIndexException

[2014-11-21 20:15:44,225][WARN ][cluster.action.shard     ] [isetta]
[XXXXX][2] received shard failed for [ips-mac-mips-mac-k01-2014.08][2],
node[KjJsJYd8TXShEgm1S25_Zw], [R], s[INITIALIZING], indexUUID
[onrMITrgRTyIDc4RL-p8xQ], reason [engine failure, message [corrupted
preexisting index][CorruptIndexException[[XXXXX][2] Preexisting corrupted
index [corrupted_aPP4lMokQsKstBqLfYTTTA] caused by:
CorruptIndexException[checksum failed (hardware problem?) : expected=uhifyc
actual=drw2lb (resource=name [_rgh_es090_0.pos], length [142663622],
checksum [uhifyc], writtenBy [4.10.2])]
org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: checksum failed (hardware
problem?) : expected=uhifyc actual=drw2lb (resource=name
[_rgh_es090_0.pos], length [142663622], checksum [uhifyc], writtenBy
[4.10.2])
    at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store$VerifyingIndexOutput.readAndCompareChecksum(Store.java:882)
    at
org.elasticsearch.index.store.Store$VerifyingIndexOutput.writeBytes(Store.java:894)
    at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$FileChunkTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoveryTarget.java:591)
    at
org.elasticsearch.indices.recovery.RecoveryTarget$FileChunkTransportRequestHandler.messageReceived(RecoveryTarget.java:535)
    at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.MessageChannelHandler$RequestHandler.run(MessageChannelHandler.java:275)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
]]]

Take a look at here: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/JavaBugs

especially to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-5212