Actually i want to aggreagate by "name" of keywords field. However I only
want those keywords which are of type "general hashtag word". I am using
this query
{
  "from" : 0,
  "size" : 0,
  "query" : {
    "filtered" : {
      "query" : {
        "match_all" : { }
      },
      "filter" : {
        "bool" : {
          "must" : [ {
            "term" : {
              "brand_context_id" : "4"
            }
          },{
            "nested" : {
              "filter" : {
                "term" : {
                  "keywords.type" : "general hashtag word"
                }
              },
              "path" : "keywords"
            }
          } ]
  },
  "aggregations" : {
    "keywords" : {
      "nested" : {
        "path" : "keywords"
      },
      "aggregations" : {
        "keywords_count" : {
          "terms" : {
            "field" : "keywords.name",
            "size": 0
This  agggregate is also giving keywords which are not marked as type
"general hashtag word". How can I only aggregate by kewords which are