Hey guys,

we are experience poor performance if we do some "full text" ( searches
without specifying an field name).

If we search in an 200 GB index which lays on SSDs for something like '
program:apache ' the search takes about 10-15 seconds, if we search for '
*apache* ' the whole search goes for 1,5-2 minutes.

What can cause this? Our mapping? the high heap of the SSD ES node ( 80gb +
~90 GB available Lucene system memory)? Is it normal?

If you need any information, please let me know.

thanks for any respond